Surprise!!!!! Welcome back to Free Write Friday! If you are new here, feel free to read the intro. Otherwise, let’s get started!
It has been some time now since our last FWF and I must say that I am totally ECSTATIC to be back offering you another prompt! Most of you know why I have been absent and have been so kind as to reach out via email and Facebook expressing care, concern and of course how much you have missed participating …and for the sweet correspondence, I thank you.
In the midst of the chaos that was my life over the last month (or so), and the MIA of FWF, I felt the following word would be perfectly suited for the returning prompt. I hope it’s meaning will guide your pen as I look forward to reading your contributions…
Here is your FWF prompt…
- Post your entry on your blog.
- Comment this post with your link.
- No deadline. No word limit.
- Be kind & comment others.
- Use the #FWF hashtag on Twitter & I will RT. (#micropoetry, #sixwords, #haiku, #senryu welcome)
Have a great weekend! ~Kellie