Challenge, Creative Writing, Creative Writing Challenge, Creative Writing Prompts, Fiction, Flash Fiction, Flash fiction prompts, free verse, Free writing, Kellie Elmore, Literature, Poems, poetry, poetry prompts, prose, Short stories, stories, Stream of consciousness (narrative mode), Twitter, word banks, Writer Resources, writers, Writing, Writing Exercises, Writing Idea's for Bloggers, Writing memes, Writing Prompts
Welcome back to Free Write Friday! If you are new, feel free to read the intro. Otherwise, let’s get started! Here is your FWF prompt…
Word Bank: Feelings and Emotions (Use one or all)
bewitched – agony – awe – dismay – jaded – enamored – sacred – nirvana – fury
- Post your entry on your blog.
- Comment this post with your link.
- No deadline. No word limit.
- Be kind & comment others.
- Use #FWF hashtag on Twitter (micropoetry welcome!)
Have a great weekend! ~Kellie
Previous FWF prompts:
- #FWF Free Write Friday; The Street I Grew Up On (kellieelmore.com)
- #FWF Free Write Friday; Roads Less Traveled (kellieelmore.com)
- #FWF Free Write Friday; Image Prompt (kellieelmore.com)
- #FWF Free Write Friday; Inspired by Waiting Bridges (kellieelmore.com)
- #FWF Free Write Friday; Word Prompt (kellieelmore.com)